
Our Molly was a 1-year old yesterday!! How time flies. We have such a good dog. I think not a day goes by that my husband and I don't comment on our luck of owning such a beast. She is playful and gentle, smart and, most of the time obedient (she'll do anything for a treat!). She loves to cuddle, which I really enjoy. For her birthday, she got a stuffed squirrel toy and a big cookie. She is training for the real ones as spring is just around the corner (I hope!). Actually, she will never catch one and I'm not sure what she would do to it...probably play. This squirrel was christened Van Gogh II (another of her stuffed toys in Van Gogh) as she was quick to remove an ear! I had to do some emergency sewing sutures on the poor thing. She loves to rip things, what can I say.
Molly now weights 53.5 pounds and measures 22 inches at her shoulders; we figure this is it, she is done with growing, we'll see.
I'm going away for 6 weeks (work) and I am going to miss Molly and my husband horribly. I'll be using my spare time to plan our summer vacations!
No comments:
Post a Comment